CONTACT | MEDIAPORTAL | IMPRINT | TERMS AND CONDITIONS |  
 

Metallwerke Renner

The entire product life cycle, from product design to construction, surface-finish, mounting and delivery, takes place in Ahlen, the company’s headquarter.

We perceive ourselves as a innovative think tank with state-of-the-art production facilities.

 

>> Company

>> Principles

>> Services

>> History

>> Culture

>> Career

>> News

>> Press

 

Historical Catalog
from 1924

 

Historical Pictures
and Drawings

 

1923 - 2015 = over 90 years of RENNER-Quality

 

“Tradition is not a cushion to rest on, but is merely a foundation for constant renewal.”

Experience and innovation has turned us into what we are today: a forward-thinking company with a commitment to our past and traditions.

RENNER evolved from a traditional craftsmanship to a modern internationally operating enterprise. From simple water buckets to complex waste disposal containers, we offer a large range of products that are single to costume manufactured.  Countless achievements have allowed RENNER to thieve in the market place.

Since the establishment of the company, RENNER has been operated out of the same location and has been a family-owned business for four generations.

The previous success of the RENNER is an obligation to the company today. We pledge to continue to maintain our excellent reputation by delivering solid quality products. Our business has over 50 employees, many of which were trained and educated within our company.

 

1923
Founded as Westphalian Metallwerke Gesellschaft with limited liability by Josef Renner
 
     
  1924 Tin-coated and galvanized household goods of the highest quality
 
     
1932 Metallwerke Renner & Schwarte, factory for sheet metal processing and galvanization
 
1935 Metallwerke Renner & Co., sheet metal and galvanization factory
 
1942
Marie and Josef Renner with their 4 grandchildren Eva, Heidi, Helga and Werner
     
1945
Due to the high demand of products for daily use after the war, the company starts to make stove pipes, carbon filters, mortar buckets and boxes and much more.
 
     
1946
RENNER product advertisement
 
     
1949
Stove pipe order picking
 
     
1950 Galvanized system-waste disposal bin
 
1952
Galvanized poultry farming equipment start to be produced.
 
1957 The  founder, Josef Renner, dies and Marie Renner inherits the company
 
1960 Registration of  patents and utility model for
poultry feeding systems.
 
1962
Brochure for the  RENNER poultry feeding systems
 
     
1963 lacquered equipment for the construction industry
 
1964

The brothers Bernhard and Hermann Bregenhorn receive the Federal Cross of Merit for their 50 years of loyalty as sheet metal workers. The son, Hans takes up the same profession and works for our company almost a long as his father.

     
1965
Marie Renner dies, his two children Eva (Kammerzell) and Gertrud (Henke) become the shareholder of RENNER, and operating manager engineer Werner Kammerzell (picture on the left) becomes a limited partner.
 
     
1973

Gertrud Henke transfers her company shares to her son engineer Werner Henke.

His technical experience, versatility and leadership skills benefit the company.

    In the picture 2nd & 3rd Generation: Eva and Werner Kammerzell, Mirja and Werner Henke.
     
1974
Production of fed dispenser for pigs.
 
     
1974

Barn equipment for pigs, the agricultural sector is gradually expanded and products are shown at trade fairs. 

     
1975 Fed dispenser for pigs.
 
1980 Transformation in the Metallwerke Renner GmbH&Co., sheet metal & galvanization factory
 
    Fed dispenser for pigs made out of stainless steel. 
 
1983 Partner and engineer Werner Kammerzell dies.
 
1986

Plastic fed dispenser for pigs

     
 
Production of wastebasket
 
1988

Distribution of lead fed dispensers and the microbial-enzymatic bedding method for horses and pigs (limits the odor and manure).

1989

The purchasing of the civil engineering division of Sulo GmbH & Co.KG, Herford: galvanized and plastic channel products.

   

Milestone in the history of the company which was the basis for series production and optimization of production processes.

   

By buying neighboring properties inventory spaces were significantly  increased.

  1990

The family members Andreas Schulze Beerhorst and Jürgen Henke assume responsibility of the company and management.

1992 Construction of a functional and informative exhibition area and media division.
    The commitment to youth education is significantly expanded
     
1993 Last participation in the agricultural trade show "EuroTier" in Hannover
     
1994

Production of functional equestrian articles

     
1994 The HfT trading company for civil engineering GmbH is established
     
1995

Participation in the "EQUITANA" trade show in Essen

Manufacturing of horse boxes and stables windows

     
   
RENNER "ZINK BIG"
 
     
1996

Appointment of Matthias Rikhard Henke to sales manager

1997

Participation in the Innovation Award of the Münsterland with five innovations, including an insect barrier for organic waste containers.

1998

75 year company anniversary

2000 The longtime managing partner Werner Henke goes into well-deserved retirement, conversion in to Metallwerke Renner GmbH, new managing partners are Jürgen Henke and Andreas Schulze Beerhorst
    Acquisition of Merkado Systembau GmbH
    Strengthening of the apprenticeship program in the commercial and industrial/technical fields
    Participation in the "GaLaBau" trade show in Nürnberg and the "ENTSORGA" trade show in Köln
  
2002

Establishment of networks and partnerships with various companies as well as exploration of international markets.

2003 Acquisition of E. Kinzel KG company from Burgau , expansion of product range to include oil and lubrication equipment, and the acquisition of employees from the neighboring company Blomberg (production stop in Germany)
   

RENNER becomes a contract supplier for NORDWEST Handel AG in Hagen.

2004

Innovative concepts for new waste container

2005
RENNER becomes a contract supplier for  E|D|E procurement office for German Iron Suppliers Gmbh in Wuppertal.
 
2006 The demolition of residential buildings creates addition warehouse space.
   
RENNER becomes a contract supplier for E.I.S. GmbH & Co. KG in Cologne.
2007

Sale of the plastics division for oil and lubrication equipment

2008
Educational partnership with three schools in Ahlen
2009 Recieved the Intercultural Economic Award
2010

Received the company award "We want: Economics for the Nordrhein-Westfalen Schools"

2012

Andreas Schulze Beerhorst retires as managing director. Jürgen Henke becomes the sole managing partner.

2013 Substantial investment in machinery and buildings
   

Publication of the catalog "RENNER disposal products"

   

Received the award for integration from the city of Ahlen

2014 Relaunch of our company website